Wednesday, January 12, 2011

VIRTUAL ADMIN ASSISTANCE?

I have in contact with some professionals who are offering their skills and abilities in 'whatever an executive assistant' maybe ought to be able to do. Their services primarily are online and virtual!

I currently use them for a few hours per week - do you have need for some help a few hours/week? Some of the areas of work they offer:
PRESENTATIONS
PROJECT MANAGEMENT
MARKETING
BILLING
CONTACT MANAGEMENT
WEBSITES
SOCIAL NETWORKING
EDITING / WORD PROCESSING
TELEMARKETING
ORGANIZATION
.....etc!

At this point I am interested in helping them - I am also considering this as a service that Booker Training Associates might offer?

Please let me know if you have any interest for any reason!

Maybe you would like to offer YOUR time/services?
(or) maybe you have a need for such services for a few hours per week?

Feel free to contact me at your convenience and I will help you explore and connect with them. Thanks,

BOOKER
9132320244
doug@bookertraining.com

No comments: