Monday, January 31, 2011

Birthday, Relations, Thanx

Well I am proof if you ask for things, you will receive. I told everyone not to forget my birthday and they did not! Thanx so much for the notes one and all...and it is not hardly mid morning yet. What a great day! And to top it off, the biggest snow storm of the year hitting at the same time. I am soooooo blessed.

I will never be 55 again, having been born in 1955, that was kind of a cool year. So many good things - my wife's illness went away, yea... my parents moved back to Lexington... everyone around me is pretty healthy to include me, not hardly an ache in my body as we speak... second book published, did I mention my third one is due out this month?... new friends and relationships discovered and grown... My faith and relationship with HIM has grown... I have work, although not enough if you or your organization need some leadership development help (see how I worked that in there?)..

Roof over the head, food on the table... on and on and on it goes, I am one lucky guy.

Thank you Lord for all, and for this first 55! Hope everyone has a great day, you have plenty of smiles, a relationship is improved in your life, and well that God blesses your world in some amazing way.

My only real wish is that HE will find ways for me to help many people in some way this coming year!

You know, IT JUST DOES NOT GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS!

No comments: