Saturday, January 29, 2011

GOD thinking

Exploring formal learning about GOD? I am looking for ideas regardinging doing a study of God, ministry, etc. Seeking ideas, guidance, suggestions...???

I am unsure if it is my goal, or if I am called to go the whole way (whatever that means); but am interested in LEARNING and GROWING. Currently attending an awesome Assembly of God church - denomination aspect is not all that important to me. I am looking for cheap, credit or not, not paper intense, LEARNING, etc..

I have worked with Leadership & People Development for 20 years now. I love it and consider it a ministry of sorts, but now wanting to push the faith part! I teach learning and growing and want to do so myself.

ISA 58:10... In reading this morning, I interpreted it as about focusing on, helping and serving others. So much where I want to be somehow. In extending our souls for others, we (our heart) gains so much in so many ways. ...a mighty prayer of mine is that the book I am completing this coming month will help in doing this!

Have a super duper day my friend, DOUG

No comments: