Friday, January 28, 2011

HAPPY FRIDAY, some odds n ends

AND how about making it a good Friday for someone else? Just a thought

Enjoy the bright sunshine if you are in the local area, where it is to be 50 degrees and sunny today!

Be Thankful, be determined to be thankful. Look around, there is much to be thankful about, right?

As I complete my upcoming book, I am attempting a marketing idea: If you have a connection or way of getting me onto the bookshelf of any bookstore, I will give you a finders fee and a percentage of each book sold. This is really just a way of networking with YOU!

And lastly but for sure not the least important. Do not let Tuesday get here and tell me you forgot my birthday. You now know and pleasssssse no big gifts! I would just like a thought and a smile before you click DELETE nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....

No comments: