Friday, October 21, 2011

sharing, good stuff

from DAY 295 | October 21, 2011 www.LeadLikeJesus.com, Daily Devotional...

Each day provides new opportunities to serve God and others. Your opportunities will be unique to your life and situation. Don't miss them. God has placed you where He needs you in order to serve others in Jesus' name. What opportunities will God bring you today?

You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit--fruit that will last--and so that whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you.-John 15:16

Prayer... Lord, I want my life to bear fruit for You. I do not want to miss the opportunities that You bring my way. Help me to see the opportunities You place in front of me and respond by serving others. Use me, I ask, in Jesus name, Amen

No comments: