Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Booker, Book and Working Together?!?

I have a project to be tied to doing some conferences; along with opportunities in training, consulting, speaking, etc. I am in need of some other players on the team! It has been a dream of mine to have something like this - where I can involve friends, associates, former students, educators and other connections/relationships from my life. If you have time; if you could see us working together; and/or you have any interest, please contact me. For relationships not in my geographical area (KC), this could indeed involve you, wherever you might reside.

Skills, knowledge and expertise wanted/needed: Leadership/Management, Communications, Parenting, Faith & Church leadership, Book graphics, Org Development, People-development, Marketing, Training, Women in Leadership, Conferencing, etc.

The book behind all of this will be out by first of 2011; if you would just like to be kept posted on the book, let me know that as well. My first two books will play into this as well. More on all soon, this has very exciting potential for many reasons. If it seems to fit for you, I look forward to hearing from you.

God's best, Doug
www.bookertraining.com
913.232.0244
doug@bookertraining.com

No comments: