Sunday, April 25, 2010

Blessed life and Helping YOU

Today, church, the message and all made me think again how fortunate I am and how good life is. Nowhere near rich in terms of material stuff, but with family, friends, new relationships and new doors...it couldn't be better. I even managed to connect some people with each other this past week that will bless them both...

This is likely more for me than for you. Just sharing with YOU that life is good despite the challenges and obstacles. At any moment, it can all turn and I know this, we all do, huh? With all the good HE has given me, it could be all downhill from here and I would still be 'getting over' :)))

I am blessed at this moment in time, this season, etc, and I know precisely why it is so good. I am so focused on helping others; and there is no better time in our lives than when we can focus on THEM and not OURSELVES!

God is good, thank you Lord

Please let me know if I can help you in your world! Take care and have a great last week of April 2010.

No comments: