Sunday, March 21, 2010

Understanding GOD's doings...

Making sense of not understanding!...huh?
What an amazing world, people, weather,...the good, the bad the ugly! In thinking and studying GOD this morning, I was reminded again of how so many of us struggle not understanding HIM.
That we don't understand HIM, makes sense to me anymore. Think about it - HE is GOD, and we aren't.
Although it pales in comparison, that dynamic makes me think of an ant inside a big house, thinking how could that human being have built all this?!? We all 'know' that we did and how doable it is for humans to build a house; but for the ant, it seems unfathomable. Furthermore, as the ant gets stepped on, gets trapped somewhere, sucked up by the vacuum, washed down a drain or some other catastrophe - he cannot understand how the human let this happen . [Does this work for you? See where I'm going?]
It came to me a while back that it actually 'makes sense' that we don't understand what happens in this crazy world or why HE lets things happen. It's also kind of interesting how it doesn't so challenge our thinking when HE does great things! We don't question how HE could have created some awesome wondrous beautiful day as a magnificent sunset takes place huh?
Well anyway, I just wanted to toss that out there, maybe to help someone struggling with the WHY things are happening in his/her life at the moment.
I sure don't know either, but there is a plan, you are part of HIS house, HIS plan and what is going on fits in some way. It is just about trusting that HE knows what he is doing...!
I hope you have a blessed day and coming week. Something just compelled me to share this this morning; not sure why, but I'm OK with that!!!
When things are happening and I am thinking of this dynamic, it always makes me think of JAMES 1: 2-5.........

No comments: