Monday, May 9, 2011

Leadership, Faith, Help

PSALMS 25:4-5 Help me understand your ways O Lord! Teach me your paths! Guide me into your truth and teach me. >>This is so where I am right now with a strong prayer request & guidance that this upcoming book of mine will lead to helping to do His Will. This book has so many dynamics: Leader Development, Faith, Women in Leadership, Great 8 Leader Principles; ...sharing my becoming New, Lexington visibility; workplace relationships and issues; connecting with people all over the country through opportunities this book could help them with, etc.

Appreciate you sharing about the book as it becomes available this month along with a website to grow and learn with people. Book title: The Conference for Leaders.

Gods best to you my friend, please holler if I can help your world (sincerely). BOOKER

No comments: