Saturday, February 11, 2012

MAKE IT RIGHT WHEN & WHERE U CAN

I was just thinking on some stuff. You know it is the people around you (family, co-workers, friends, neighbors, church friends, your boss, etc) make your life and mine, either good or bad.

Nothing else even comes close to being the biggest contributing factor to the quality of our world and life.

It gets so hard when a people issue, a relationship problem is going on in my world. For me, God & that Faith is the only way to get Real Peace & Comfort with struggles when they arise. Making Him my #1 Relationship priority in my life is what fixed so much for me about this world and all us humans here!

However when we walk out any door on this earth, it is those people that can/will make the difference in your day, the current moment, future times, tomorrow, later today, etc.

It only makes sense then to surround ourselves with good folks where possible. With the rest that we maybe don't get to choose - make those relationships as right & good as possible.

Whatever you have to do. Allowing bad relations to exist day after day after day, has to be the best possible definition of INSANITY. We've all been there done that & it just makes LIFE so tough, stressful, tense, negative and on and on and on...

It’s not about a personality conflict, not about communication issues or any other symptom/excuse; it is about a poor relationship that needs fixing. At least 99% of the time it is anyway – now that’s just my opinion.

For me, in as many moments as I can remember to look skyward, I seek that Real Peace thru Him in a constant & continual conversation.

That soooooo works for me; but then down here again we go fixing, improving and making new relationships to make this ol’ earth better. Him then us, ..Him then us again...

That quality relationship with our Savior makes the earthly struggles just seem to not be so insane. I can make so much more sense of it all when I go there to Him.

Man, am I blessed. All good here - here's to GOOD MOMENTS wherever you go my friend,

BOOKER

No comments: