Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My new book is available!

Hoping you will choose to take a look at this book, The Conference for Leaders. More later on book signings and more formal announcement but wanted to quickly get the word out to my friends. On Kindle (Amazon) http://ping.fm/gHNit

Also printed version and eBook available thru my website, www.bookertraining.com

Thanks and please help me share the news and spread to people you may know who may have a connection to: Management, Women in Leadership, CEOs and Human Resources, Leadership Conferences and in-house training, Faith/God in the Workplace, Culture, Leadership Principles for Business, ROI and Leadership Development, etc... additionally Kansas City and my hometown of Lexington, MO are part of the story line!

God's best my friend, take care and have a great holiday weekend. Booker

No comments: