Monday, May 10, 2010

Info/thoughts to share with YOU

Ain't life grand!!! . Heard speaker Mary Lucas . Looking for board member, Not for Profit? Reviews for first two books?...read on!?! Life right now is sooooo about relationships and helping folks and learning in so many ways!...keep up with relationships (to include yours with me, will you? :) If I have told/asked you in the past to holler if you ever need anything and maybe you do now, well then holler! I told you to pester me huh? My Not for Profit organization is lining up to potentially be able to put some people to work, so if you are looking - again, holler at me.

I heard Mary Bichelmeyer Lucas speak for a second time at a graduation this past weekend (author of "Lunchmeat & Life Lessons: Sharing a Butcher's Wisdom.") Very good and interesting wisdom...don't pass up if you get a chance to hear her.

I am Exec Director of a Not for Profit org called National HOPE Association. Already have a strong team and some amazing things happening (which I would love to share if you would like to contact me). I am still seeking a couple of friends of mine from whatever walk of life we met who could sit on a board and help. This is not time-consuming and not a paying gig at the moment; potential to be that! If you have the time and interest or maybe you just want it on your resume, being a board member, please contact me.

Lastly, if you read either of my first two books and you have anything positive to say about it...plz contact me to get some words from you.

Now go make sure all of your relationships are in order, build those bridges in all directions!!!

God's best my friend, DOUG
9132320244 www.bookertraining.com

No comments: